Vinyl Tiles are a strong and durable product perfect for replacement of traditional ceramic or porcelain tiles. It has a realistic look but delivers more comfort and warmth compared to traditional tiles. No grout line is required for this product which means no cracking, no dirt between tile gaps making it easier to clean and a newer looking floor for longer.
Our Vinyl Tiles has a heavy-duty PUR wear layer which adds to the durability of the product and allows for easy cleaning.
These Tiles can be used virtually anywhere even in wet areas and up on the walls which makes it an easy choice for your project.
We have a large modern range of tiles and colours to suit all your needs, please enquire now.
Installation & Maintenance VINYL TILES
- The surface of floor must be completely dry. Please note that even though the floor may appear dry, it may still retain moisture. Moisture testing is a mandatory step in sub-floor preparations.
- In newly constructed buildings, it is necessary to dry the flooring surface for 7 to 14 days prior to application to ensure that no moisture is retained in cement surfaces.
- Any polish, paint, dirt, etc. must be completely removed from the floor before installation. Dry mop and sweep the entire floor to remove surface sand, soil, and debris.
- Ensure that floor surface is flat and level. Use a scraper to flatten the floor surface or a putty knife to remove gum and/or labels.
- Maintain room temperature above 15C (59F) before installation. Adhesive and flooring products must be kept in the same environment for at least 24 hours before installation begins.
- Use only Ardex adhesives
- Prepare all rulers, cutters, adhesives, spreaders, and compass dividers before commencing work.
- Check that all application products are of the same batch/lot number
- Find the exact center of floor by marking vertical and horizontal lines across the floor.
- Measure the squareness of the marked lines, and then start applying adhesives on the first quarter of the marked floor space.
- Work on small portions of the floor at a time and apply adhesives accordingly. Optimum usage of adhesive is 0.3 to 0.45kg per square meter.
- Approximate 20 to 30 minutes after applying adhesive, lay the flooring products.
- Keep distance of around 5mm from the wall and the edge of the flooring products. Press products down firmly so that the product lies flat on the ground.
- As adhesive is flammable, avoid any contact with sparks or open flames.
- As adhesive dried up quickly, remove excess adhesive immediately by using alcohol or alkali water.
- In order to allow the flooring adhesives time to cure, restrict traffic and do not move furniture onto a newly installed floor for at least 24hours after installation. Additionally, allow at least 3 days after installation before washing a newly tiled floor.
- Be careful not to put any dents or marks on the floor when moving heavy furniture.
- Furniture polish and/or rubber supports may leave stains on the floor surface over a long period of time. Check the bottom of furniture to ensure it is clean before moving it on to the new floor.
- The application of surface dressing is a function of the floor usage. Under high traffic conditions, the dressing should be stripped and reapplied every one or two months. However, under general household conditions, this may only need to be done once every six months.
- When removing stains and polish, do not use strong solvents or household cleaning fluids. Instead, use widely known alkali water-based floor polish removers and cleaner.
Care & Maintenance
Care & Maintenance
Luxury Vinyl Planks and other Vinyl Products are ideal for all areas in the home and most commercial environments.
Our collection ensures optimum style and premium quality that will provide many years of valuable performance.
In addition our products are designed for low maintenance, they are treated with a PUR coating on the surface that helps to defend against scuffing and scratching, it also means the floor does not need to be sealed after installation
We have done the hard work in the beginning to provide you a product that requires low maintenance but like everything it will still require some love and tender care.
Below are important but basic instructions on how to keep your floor looking new for years to come:
Cleaning After Installation:
- Gently remove all loose debris from the floor using a vacuum or a soft bristled broom/brush.
- If any adhesive is used and is visible on the surface remove immediately.
- Damp mop the floor with warm water or a pH neutral detergent.
- Vacuum, sweep or damp mop your floor to remove all dust and loose debris.
- When mopping just use warm water however if a deeper clean is necessary for stubborn dirt and marks you can use soapy warm water or a pH neutral detergent.
- Ensure all spills are quickly cleaned up, this will prevent stains.
- Ensure all furniture is fitted with felt pads on the base or feet of the object and never drag furniture across the floor, this will help prevent scratching and scuffing.
- Keep your floor away from direct sunlight by closing your shades or blinds to prevent discolouration from the sun as warranty does not cover this.
- “Wear Through” is defined, as the removal of the surface wear layer to the degree in which no colour and pattern is apparent.
- “Commercial” is defined as one in which business is conducted.
- “Residential” is defined as a private domestic residence.
- Glue Down – 30 Year Residential & 15 Year Commercial Wear Warranty
- Click Lock – 30 Year Residential & 15 Year Commercial Wear Warranty
- Loose Lay – 30 Year Residential & 15 Year Commercial Wear Warranty
The following is a list of conditions that have to be met for any Warranty Claims.
- Product Warranty applies from the date of purchase only to the original purchaser and they must provide their full proof of purchase.
- The product has been installed in accordance with the AS/NZS 1884 – 2012 Floor Coverings Act – Resilient sheet & tile – installations practices including the product installation Guide.
- The Subfloor meets the building standard under AS/NZS 1884 current at the time of installation and the appropriate adhesives were used that were recommended for the application.
- The product used has been installed in the correct room or rooms specified by the supplier.
- More than 5% of defect has to be apparent on the overall product.
- The flooring has been maintained in accordance with the Maintenance Guide.
The following is a list of exclusions that will not be covered under the Product Warranty.
- Damage caused due to improper use or improper maintenance specified by Unideco
- Defects caused by incorrect installation and/ or incorrect subfloor preparation, including insufficient attention to the subfloor dampness.
- Damage caused by stains, excessive heat, cuts, scratches and/or other abuses that the floor may be subjected to during usage not determined as fair wear and tear.
- Damage caused by indentation and abrasion, eg: unprotected castor wheels, furniture legs and all footwear.
- Any claim resulting from a manufacturing defect, which is not notified to the company prior to installation.
- Any issues that arise from expansion and contraction of product due to extreme temperatures.
- Any accidental damage such as fire or flood.
- All installation & labour costs including the removal of the defected product.
- Fading and Discolouration.
- All Claims must be submitted to the retailer from which the flooring was purchased. If the retailer is no longer trading then you may submit your claim directly through the supplier office in writing.
- All claims must be made as soon as they are apparent.
- Your retailer must provide the supplier with all the specific documents relevant to your job including your proof of purchase, product details, installation and subfloor information including the installer’s details, samples of the defected product with full photographs and a report of the defect including any areas related to the issue.
- Once the claim has been submitted it will be referred on to the Warranty Team who will then investigate your case. At this point in time if more information is required to make the correct assessment they will get in touch with the relevant retailer. If the claim has been accepted we will advise your retailer to make arrangements to provide the same or similar replacement of the original product.
Delivery Costs and Timeframes
- Free delivery for orders over 50m2 applies to delivery locations with 50km of a depot in conjunction with order quantity over 50m2,
- Delivery of the products will be affected in the manner described on this website. i.e. Items purchased online will (subject to availability) be dispatched by freight the as soon as practicable after receiving payment for your order (and usually within one (1) business days.
- The purchaser or a legal representative of the purchaser must be on-site to receive the delivery and sign for the goods on the specified date of delivery. If no-one is present on-site to receive the order, goods will not be left unattended and an additional delivery fee will be charged for next attempt of delivery.
- You acknowledge and agree that any person at the delivery address who receives and signs for the delivery is authorised by you.
- The delivery driver will only drop goods within 5m of where the delivery vehicle can safely park for the delivery. Goods will not be carried by hand by the drivers up pathways, stairs or undriveable driveways.
- You or a representative will need to be at the delivery location to help unload.
- If alternative delivery or unloading arrangements are made by you or your representative without our knowledge and/or consent, you will be liable for additional costs incurred.
- We must have a street address for any order submitted. We can’t ship to PO Boxes.
- Risk of loss or damage to the goods passes to you upon delivery.
- Any damaged material must be reported immediately by email or phone to Unideco and photos provided by email within 24hrs to make a claim.
- The customer must take measure to ensure goods are protected from the elements such as rain or flooding and are solely responsible for the goods immediately after delivery has been made.
- We undertake to comply with the terms of our Delivery Policy in relation to ensuring delivery in a timely matter.
- You acknowledge that we are not liable for any losses or damages suffered directly or indirectly by you as a consequence of any delay in dispatch or delivery.
- Only Samples can be delivered without a signature if the purchaser has granted an “Authority to Leave” without signature at the time of checkout. If you grant “Authority to Leave”, you agree that Unideco does not bear any responsibility or liability to you for any consignments that are lost or stolen after our carriers have recorded the parcel as “successfully delivered”.
- Delivery time frame: 3-5 Business days for Metro, 7-10 Business days for Regional areas.
- For Victorian deliveries, we deliver Monday to Friday via freight or courier depending on the delivery location. Once payment for your order is received we or a representative from our freight company will contact you 24hrs prior to delivery to arrange a delivery time.
- For interstate orders, a Freight Company will be used. They will call 24hrs prior to delivery to arrange a delivery time. Unfortunately, we will not be able to guarantee an exact date or time of delivery.
- There may be circumstances out of our control that could delay shipping or delivery. We accept your order on the basis that we cannot be responsible for delays including, but not limited to, delays out of our control. If there are any unexpected delays, we will advise you as soon as we are aware and keep you updated with the status of your order.
- Freight and delivery charges will be notified to you at the time your order is placed, if applicable. These charges may depend on your location, size, weight and quantity of product(s) ordered. Orders for multiple products may be split across multiple deliveries depending on where it was shipped from.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.